Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a world-renowned Aerospace manufacturing company specialising in aircraft landing equipment to recruit experienced Technical Engineers who will focus on creating, maintaining, and making changes to all technical documentation including work specifications.
There are three positions available:
- A Technical Support who will assist with documentation control, creation of tooling documentations and make detailed changes to technical specifications
- A project support who will make use of a multi-disciplinary team in order to develop and action new maintenance procedures.
- A Lead Technical Support Engineer who will liaise with OEMs and analyse current maintenance procedures in order to make improvements in both efficiency and cost savings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documentation control of all design, configurations, and modification to products.
- Assist with the creation to tooling documentation.
- Make changes to detailed technical specifications.
- Review and update specifications.
- Ensure all products meet customer specifications.
- Compile master route sheets.
- Manage the process when modifying products.
- Working closely with design and engineering teams.
- Be part of the team that implements new customer contracts.
- Good level of experience working within an aerospace manufacturing background.
- Experience of working within a Part 145 environment.
- Ability to make changes to all technical documentation and specification to design level.
- Knowledge of aerospace quality and regulations standards.
- Qualified to a degree level within a relevant field.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Background in design or configuration is highly advantageous to this role.
The successful candidate for this role will need to have come from an aviation/aerospace background and educated to degree level in a relevant field.
This is an excellent opportunity for either experienced or junior engineers to join a company that can offer a competitive salary, benefits and where you will be part of a diverse team where your experience and drive will be valued.
Please note applicants must possess a legal work permit in the UK and the company will not provide re-location assistance.
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more, please contact Carbon60 Fareham where one of our consultants will be more than happy to speak with you.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search