Business Development Manager Base location: Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Hertfordshire and all surrounding regions. An experienced Business Development Manager ideally from a Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) background or similar. Ideally you will have some experience in one/some of the following but we will consider someone from a Construction, FM or Built Environment background.
- Electrical and Mechanical Building Services
- Street Lighting
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Net Zero Carbon Solutions
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Managing the development of business opportunities
- Making sure the company has maximum market exposure
- Ensuring existing clients and partners receive a high-quality service
- Lead bids from initial enquiry to project commencement
- Skilled in negotiations including contracts, with keen interest in closing deals
- Demonstrate ability to explain technical terms to a range of technical, and non-technical people
- Analytical, able to solve problems, articulate solutions and?analyse?and report upon data??
This is an excellent opportunity to join a one of the UK's largest and most successful M&E contractors enjoying an enviable period of growth. To apply for this position please contact Patrick Jones
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted