Carbon60 are recruiting for a shift maintenance engineer to work a continental shift of 4 on 4 off for a major bakery company in Bradford.
- Carry out planned routine and reactive maintenance repair work on all plant and equipment at the bakery site.
- Complete written reports on maintenance work carried out and identify future work.
- Plan and implement improvement ideas to increase the throughput and efficiency of the operating plants.
- To ensure the best possible resolution is achieved to those issues experienced, to meet the reliability requirements of the Bakery production schedules.
- Previous Engineering experience within a food manufacturing business
- PLC programming experience.
- BTEC diploma in a relevant subject
- Strong engineering competence on Bakery production plant and auxiliary equipment
- Experience with Permit to Work systems
To be part of a team providing essential maintenance operations, whilst maintaining Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards, abiding by GMP and food handling hygiene standards to provide maximum manufacturing efficiency at the site.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted