A great opportunity has become available for a Senior Contracts Manager (Procurement) to work for one of the largest Utilities companies in the UK covering Scotland. This role offers hybrid working with 1-2 days a week working from either Glasgow, Dundee or Edinburgh offices. If you have a proven track record in a similar role in a highly regulated environment and a commercial focus - read on as we might just have your next career move right here for you! About the role:
- Manage the execution of procurement and commercial services across a range of business-critical projects. The candidate will be required to demonstrate value leadership, high levels of customer service and drive innovation to support our vision of becoming a world class provider of procurement and commercial services.
- Ensure successful commercial delivery of projects and contracts (both pre and post contract) whilst complying with UK Procurement Regulations and internal commercial policies.
- Deliver on large scale programmes of work.
- Through robust strategy and contract ownership, you will be responsible for driving efficiency and value, whilst supporting the delivery of departmental KPIs and objectives such as value creation and safety performance.
- Degree in Procurement, Law or Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Proven track record in procurement and commercial experience on projects or programmes of work in value over £5m.
- Competence in sourcing activity, have knowledge of contract structure and documentation along with highly developed contract drafting and writing skills.
- Proficient in dispute resolution procedures and post contract commercial administration
- Background in highly regulated environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient IT literacy
- Salary £46,000 - £55,000
- High job security
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Hybrid working (1-2 days a week working in office, the rest - working from home)
- Flexible working locations - Glasgow, Dundee or Edinburgh
- 25 holidays + Bank holidays
- Employer's benefits package
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted