We are currently working with one of the leading Energy and Waste Companies in London and looking for a Health and Safety Advisor (SHEQ)
- The H&S Advisor within our South East operations team will provide assistance to the Regional H&S Manager in promoting a positive health and safety culture whilst ensuring compliance.
- They will lead the implementation of continuous improvement, identifying and promoting initiatives and excellence.
- The Advisor will instruct and coach employees at all levels on H&S compliance.
- They will also provide appropriate H&S support and guidance to the operational management team.
- With an appropriate professional qualification, the successful candidate should have experience working within the Health & Safety field.
- There will be the opportunity and expectation to undertake further training and qualifications to strengthen disciplines, where required (e.g. NEBOSH).
- Any waste sector or heavy industrial knowledge is desirable.
- Additional advantageous skills include project management and knowledge of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail and a desire to progress within a successful support team.
Good competitive rate and potential for longer term.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search