Senior Project Manager required for a worldwide award winning facilities and construction company based near Thornbury Gloucestershire
£60,000 pa plus £5500 car allowance, 25 days paid holiday and superb company pension
Located in a large facility near to Thornbury in Gloucestershire - this will be a hands on Senior Project Manager role requiring management of a team of project managers and the overseeing of refurbishment, civils and commercial building projects on large commercial sites within the local areas.
All applicants must have the following:
- Very good project management experience - specifically commercial or civils construction projects.
- Very good experience in civils or commercial project management
- Recognised relevant professional qualifications
- A very strong client focus
- Very good supervisory or management experience
- Oldbury near Thornbury
- Ensure projects are managed and delivered within set operational and financial guidelines
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Management, training, development and appraisals of project managers
- Management of subcontractors and project managers
- Ensure delivery of electrical, mechanical, civils, building fabric and other project works.
- Oversee projects from inception to handover
- Oversee project design and implementation
- Thornbury Gloucestershire
£60,000 pa salary - plus £5,500 pa car allowance, 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 bank hols) and bonus scheme
Full Time Permanent job
Superb senior project manager role, that is offering the chance to work for one of the UK's leading Construction and FM organisations.
Ideal for an experienced project manager or senior project manager looking to take the next step in their career and living in areas such as Oldbury, Thornbury, Bristol, Gloucester, Avonmouth, Newport, Chepstow and the nearby areas to Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire.
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted