We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners Kier who are recruiting for a Fibre Supervisor to join our Utilities team in Worcester. You will be responsible for the safe delivery of all allocated tasks to support the full-fibre city build programme on behalf of CityFibre
- Carrying out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Collaborating with internal teams, client, and local authorities.
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build
- Communicating with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans.
- Completing daily audits, analysing, and feeding back results to operational managers including Project Manager, and acting where required.
- The role requires a person to drive production outputs and minimise any down time along with ensuring all the safety requirements are in place and complies with Kier standards.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Supervisor with proven project management skills of civils and fibre install or full fibre build.
- NRSWA - Supervisor
- Ability to work well under
- Having good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word, Visio etc.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Network Build would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company, you will receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays, a competitive salary, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Share save and Share Incentive Plan).
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with a company that is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain, please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted