Facilities Manager - Hard and Soft Services - Stoke On Trent
Experienced Hard and Soft Facilities Manager required for a permanent facilities manager role with an award winning FM company based in Stoke On Trent.
£35k - £36k per annum plus 31 days holiday pa, pension and comprehensive high street discount scheme.
Purpose of role:
Managing the delivery of soft and hard Facilities Management services at a commercial site in Stoke On Trent
All applicants must have the following experience:
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a facilities management role
- Knowledge and experience of Hard and Soft Facilities management ESSENTIAL
- Experience of managing maintenance subcontractors (HARD FM SERVICES)
- Experience of managing cleaners and grounds staff (SOFT FM SERVICES)
- Very good experience in client liaison and client care
- Good facilities and or building management experience
- Stoke On Trent
£35k -£36k per annum plus excellent benefits scheme PERMANENT JOB
Superb opportunity for an experienced FM Supervisor, Building Manager or Facilities Manager with good experience of soft and hard facilities management and looking to take the next step in their FM career. Ideal role for applicants living in areas such as Stoke, Crewe, Nantwich, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Macclesfield, Market Drayton and the areas near to Stoke on Trent.
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted