Construction Site Supervisor required for permanent Construction Site Supervisor role located in Truro
£35,000 per annum plus free on site parking, holiday pay and pension scheme
FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE
Job will initially based on a commercial site in Truro overseeing a civils construction project but may require some travel within the Cornwall area for which a generous mileage expense will be paid.
- Supporting the project manager on a commercial civils refurbishment project
- Overseeing building facilities upgrades and refurbishment such as lighting, toilet refurb, lift installation, office refurbishment, floor repair etc
- Reviewing method statements
- Issuing permits to subcontractors
- SSSTS OR SMSTS card
- CSCS card
- Very good previous experience as a construction site supervisor.
- Experience of supervising subcontractors on civils projects
- Experience reviewing method statements and risk assessments
- Own transport and full UK driving licence
- Located in Truro
£35,000 per annum - Monday to Friday - Located in Truro Cornwall
Superb site supervisor role with one of the UK's leading construction and facilities management companies, ideal for an experienced construction site supervisor with Civils and refurbishment experience, own transport, a SSSTS OR SMSTS card and a current CSCS card.
Perfect for applicants living in areas such as Truro, Falmouth, St Austell and the areas near to Truro in Cornwall.
Application by CV or call Will Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted