FM Help Desk Scheduler
One of the world's leading, high performing, sustainable Facility Management companies are looking to recruit a Help Desk Scheduler for a prestigious NHS site in Manchester.
If you are looking for Stability, progression, and opportunities then this is the place for you, as every day is different, moving in the right direction.
- Scheduling and reporting of Maintenance plans including programming of CAFM system in line with SFG, HTM and other guidance.
- Arrange for PPM schedule and Reactive maintenance to be completed.
- Handle telephone calls providing a high level of customer service.
- The collection and provision of data related to all estate maintenance operations.
- All reports as requested in the agreed timescales.
- Maintain formal and informal communication with managers related to services activities/ working group. Develop good working relationships with clinical and non-clinical staff at all levels
- Provide administrative support and advice for Hard FM staff where required.
- Proven experience within a similar role or in a Helpdesk role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach
- Works well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience within a Health Service context
- Demonstrating maturity in working with Hard FM groups
- Previous experience using SharePoint and Maximo CAFM systems (desirable)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search