Experienced Site Manager required to work for a main contractor on a project in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Interested parties should have prior history of managing Refurb/Fit-out projects. The project involves the internal refurbishment of a college facility Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Progress reporting to Senior Management team and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Management team to ensure delivery of project in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Commercially aware.
- Extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process
- Thorough implementation of all H&S procedures.
- Engage and negotiate with internal teams and stakeholders
Any applicants should have
- Asbestos Awareness
- 1st Aid Certificate
- Experience managing internal refurb/Fit out projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This an immediate start for an experienced Site Manager and has an expected duration of up to 2 months. If you are based in or commutable to Newcastle City centre area please apply to Carbon60 Ltd, Manchester office.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted