Lead Systems Engineer As a critical part of the Infrastructure Team, we support our customers in their journey to refactor, replatform and rehost their mission critical systems into AWS. We deliver mission value by transforming our customers systems, improving reliability, reducing costs and enabling organisational agility by utilising Infrastructure as Code and DevSecOps techniques. Your Responsibilities:
- Leading a mixed discipline team to support and maintain mission critical systems
- Monitoring and maintaining of systems in accordance to SLAs and KPIs
- Lifecycle management of systems based on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Maintaining and troubleshooting IP networking systems
- Continuously expand your own skills, maintaining and enhancing relevant certifications
- Experience of IT Systems Design, Deployment and Administration, with exposure to Technical or Team Leadership responsibilities.
- Experience working in an ITIL or highly regulated IT environment, with experience in Change Management, Asset Management and System Security Compliance.
- Working knowledge of administration of Linux and Windows Operating Systems within large corporate environments.
- Skilled in troubleshooting IPv4 Networking, including Subnetting & Routing.
- Experience of administering Virtualised or Containerised systems in VMWare or Docker.
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package - choose which benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme - exceptional performance is recognised through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development - opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted