Principal Cloud Solutions Architect As a critical part of the Infrastructure Team, we support our customers in their journey to refactor, replatform and rehost their mission critical systems into AWS. We deliver mission value by transforming our customers systems, improving reliability, reducing costs and enabling organisational agility by utilising Infrastructure as Code and DevSecOps techniques. You will be required to undergo security clearance - please contact me for further details. Your Responsibilities:
- Working with stakeholders to design complex AWS and hybrid-cloud systems.
- Leading cross discipline teams to design and build complex solutions in AWS.
- Automating system deployment, operation and maintenance using Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tooling.
- Evangelising digital transformation and AWS tooling use both internally within Northrop Grumman and within our customers.
- Mentor and assist in the training and upskilling of engineers, whilst maintaining and expanding our own skill and certification set.
- Demonstrable experience working within IT Systems Design, Deployment and Administration, with recent roles in Technical or Team Leadership positions.
- Amazon Web Services Certified to Professional level with experience of designing, deploying and administering cloud-based solutions.
- Extensive experience of administration of Linux and Windows Operating Systems within large corporate environments.
- Extensive experience of designing, deploying and troubleshooting IPv4 Networking, including Subnetting, OSPF Routing, VLANs and VPNs.
- Experience of automating tasks using Ansible, Bash, PowerShell, Puppet or Terraform;
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package - choose which benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme - exceptional performance is recognised through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development - opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted