A client of ours are a leading manufacturer of Power Generation equipment supplied across the globe. They require a Project Engineer who can provide specialist services involving the set up and repairs of Temperature Control Equipment.
The role will cover projects and locations UK wide and will involve extensive travel and staying away for periods of time. Do the the nature of this role, along with a generous basic salary, the role will also include:
- Van + Fuel Card
- OTE of anywhere between £70 - £80k due to travel
- 7.5% bonus paid yearly each March
- Overtime rates at time and half and double time available.
Your key responsibilities:
- Sales & Service Support on High Value/Complexity Applications - Attend and support customer site visits as and when required in all areas of NE to assist with achieving business target
- Support Temperature Control (Chiller/Boiler/HVAC) Business and Development - Assist with testing, repair and preparation of VLTC, Chillers & A/C units, Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Cooling Towers and Boilers. Assist with method statements and risk assessments for Temperature Control projects. Work with Engineering Manager to provide kit lists for enquiries as required
- Complex Temperature Control Applications - Design and build any control systems
- Support Service Engineers - Assistance to be provided, as and when required. Assist with Service Engineer development in selected cases
- Support QHSE regarding Temperature Control related matters - Assist with written procedures, legislation, codes of practice and incident investigation
- Carry out any other duties which are reasonable and within your abilities to support other areas of the business as and when the need arises
Sounds like you? Here's what you'll need to demonstrate:
Education / Qualifications
- City & Guilds/ONC or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Refrigerant Handling (C & G or CITB - soon to be F Gas)
- CITB Brazing or equivalent
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted