Lanes infrastructure are looking for a transport coordinator to join their team in Brighton. Transport coordinators are responsible for managing the execution and direction of all transportation matters within the area of operation. This includes organising schedules, ensuring that vehicles and plant are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties. Coaching and education of drivers. Promotion of a safe culture. General Knowledge of the Civils Industry. Working with all the teams in Lanes I, HSQE, Contract Managers, Directors
- Ensuring and producing schedules so that all vehicles and large plant attend MOTs, Tacho calibration, PMIs and any other inspections as required
- Ensuring all vehicle and large plant are in a safe and road worthy condition, in line with legislation and Operators license obligations
- Ensuring and producing trackers showing all drivers have in date Drivers CPC, Driving License Photo cards and Tachograph cards
- Samsara user and driver administration,Tagging of vehicles on Samsara
- Calibration of Cameras on Samsara
You will need:
- Administrative experience
- Vehicle maintenance experience
- CAT B drivers licence
At Lanes Infrastructure nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of our people. We are one of the UK's fastest growing telecoms infrastructure provider, with a projected turnover in excess of £250 million, over 370 people and a network work branches across the South East.
If this role is for you or you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted