Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a skilled administrator for a well-known engineering company in Farnborough. This quotations administrator role will be reporting to the Quotations Supervisor providing support with the creation of quotations, liaising with suppliers, customers and engineers, and updating the company's CRM system.
The role is an ongoing temporary role and has come available due to growth and expansion. The ideal candidate is someone with administrative experience and an engineering background would be advantageous.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Provide and create customer quotations
- Ensuring that all the correct documentation is provided alongside the quotes
- Liaising with customers as and when required (if there are delays to the quote/ customer has any queries etc.)
Skills and Experience required:
- Good oral and written communication ability
- Planning and a good understanding of computers
- Proactive and organised
- Punctual and a high-quality understanding of task management
- Professional individual who is open to new challenges
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer a rewarding collaborative working environment and a market leading salary.
Immediate starts are available for this role and interviews are being held shortly.
For more information on this role, please contact Marika in the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted