Solar PV Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical or Civil)
A great opportunity is now available for a proven site engineer, with experience in the EPC of utility scale renewable projects, to join my Client's renewable energy team in Italy. The site engineer will work closely under my Client's Project Management team to support the on-site operations, at various locations throughout Italy, during the construction period, to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with my Client's high-quality standards. This is a fantastic opportunity for a site engineer to join a global leader in the renewable energy sector.
What will you be doing?
- Pre-condition site surveys
- Initial site setup and establishment (supported by the Site Manager)
- Identification of local resources, materials, services
- Assist the Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
- Ongoing management of the on-site operations
- Ensure correct implementation of electrical, civil and mechanical construction drawings by the main Subcontractor
- Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
- Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
- Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problem
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
- Ensure compliance with QH&SE procedures
- Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- Ability to interpret electrical, mechanical and civil construction drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is considered an advantage.
- 3+ years' experience in the construction of utility scale renewable energy projects, with experience in utility scale solar pv projects a distinct advantage
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel and stay away from home
- Professional levels of Italian and English language required
- Open to applicants who are legally entitled to work in the EU
With an excellent package (gross salary of circa €40k (DOE) plus accommodation, food, company vehicle, when at site, and mobile phone) on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join our prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search