GCU are looking for an experienced HSEQ advisor to join their team in Aberdeen. As a HSEQ advisor you will support the Operations Teams to meet the requirements of relevant statutory legislation and the HSEQ Management systems and to verify compliance. To report to management when there are gaps in compliance and seek opportunities for improvement
- Conduct work site inspection and HS audit
- Advisory to management with regards to HSEQ solutions
- Conduct of risk assessments, COSHH assessments and Puwer assessments
- On site coaching with front line operatives in safe working practice/ behaviours
You will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- Working knowledge of CDM (as Principal Contractor)
- Driving Licence
- 2 year's experience in an HSEQ focused role in construction or utilities
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and ISO14001: 2015
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted