I am looking for a Plumber with a mechanical engineering background on behalf of our client - an industry leading facilities management company to join their site team in Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire. Please note - this is a static, single site role.
You will have formal training or a technical apprenticeship along with a relevant qualification in a plumbing, or HVAC maintenance engineering discipline, able to ensure that the respective Technical Services are being delivered in a safe, compliant, diligent, and cost-effective manner. The candidate will possess good knowledge of maintaining and fault finding on LTHW, Chilled Water, HVAC and drainage systems while managing sub-contractors and ensuring a high quality of consistent service for the other site service delivery teams.
About the Job
- Performing planned, reactive and predictive maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment (HVAC, LTHW, Pressurisation units, Chilled Water systems, Drainage & Mains Water systems)
- Performing periodic inspections on plant, equipment and automated systems
- Undertaking planned and preventive maintenance work
- Ensuring that equipment is kept in good working order
- Intervening immediately in the event of breakdowns, failures or malfunctions
- Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components
- Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored
- Documenting maintenance activities
- Management of the site Legionella prevention program
- Undertake installation of water pipework and ductwork systems
- Management of the subcontractors
- Respond to the activities that are allocated via our CAFM Global Maximo on PDA devices
- Directly liaise with Contractors, OEM's, technical specialists, suppliers, and distributors to assist with problem solving activities
- Ensuring all site mechanical services meet statutory, regulatory, health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Gaining quotes from sub-contractors for maintenance or installation work
- Support the site team callout rota
- Strong mechanical engineering background
- L2 C&G Plumbing qualification
- L2/L3 Legionella management qualification
- Experience of maintaining LTHW & Chilled water systems
- IT literate
- Salary £34,000 + overtime
- Company employee benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Work pattern - Monday to Friday, 40h/pw.
- Location - Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search