GCU Have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join their team in Inverness. The administrator will give administration support to the planning and operations team by carrying out all the admin duties required to allow the programme to run efficiently and as scheduled.
- Updating the client/Local Authority/GCU on the resource whereabouts for the next day
- Uploading all safe digs to Depotnet and issuing it through to the gang
- Meeting all TTRO conditions i.e. Letters, Laminates
- Assisting the As built Engineer in uploading their As built documents
- Creating tube test sheets for test teams
You will need:
- Experience working in an administration role or a position with similar key responsibilities is required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office - including Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of the utilities or telecommunications sector.
If you want to expand your administration skills and join a friendly team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted