Are you an experienced Site Administrator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK based at one of their prestigious clients' sites in Greater London.
Location: Greater London
Hour of work: 40 hour working week
Salary: £24 - £25k plus excellent benefits
- Answering the telephone and address enquiries to the site team, logging customer calls on Asset Management System.
- Raise reactive call outs along with quotations/cost estimates to the client.
- Raise Project Numbers and Purchase Orders.
- Approve To Pay purchase orders on a periodic basis.
- Co-ordinate subcontractor reactive calls ensuring that calls are promptly responded to and closed off.
- Liaise with Subcontractors regarding Reactive and Quoted Works.
- Assist with Month End responsibilities as directed - journals, invoicing, accruals, WIP & MI reporting.
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in Building Services/Facilities Management
- Strong organisational and time management skills and be able to multi-task effectively.
- You will have good customer focus, be forward thinking and professional.
- You will have excellent communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- Capable of achieving DV clearance. Current SC clearance preferable.
- A proven track record working in an Administration role with knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Experience using Asset Management Software.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted