Our Client is one of the country's leading waste to energy companies and is growing and expanding. Excellent company to work with.This post is to cover a maternity and will be for a minimum of 12 months to start as soon as possible.The qualifications and experience require for this accountancy role include:
- Part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Several years of experience within an accounts department environment in management accountant type positions.
- Demonstrable experience in cashflow monitoring and forecasting.
- Experience of bank reconciliations desirable.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics/ Great Plains would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to work with an ERP system.
- Experience within a company £50m-£125m turnover
The role is based in Edmonton, North London and will be a hybrid role, working less and less in the office as necessary.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted