Carbon60 are looking for a M&E Supervisor based in Bristol, working for a large FM company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company with great opportunities to progress.
Location: Oldbury, Bristol
- Responsible for carrying out a range of technical and general duties across a large static site.
- Supervise and coordinate a team in the daily, weekly, and monthly delivery of all maintenance related activities.
- To schedule and undertake planned preventative maintenance on Mechanical and electrical installations and services
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings to ensure a safe working environment for all building occupiers and users.
- Ensure all compliance certification is valid in date, in place and clearly organised.
- Ensure all reactive tasks are raised through the help desk and delivered within their SLA.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in a supervisory role working with technical teams in either building services or facilities management.
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject (electrical engineering / building services / mechanical engineering)
- Asbestos awareness
- Maximo planning / integration experience
- Ability to pass Security Clearance
- Co-Ordination and planning skills
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted