GCU Utilities have an exciting opportunity for an experienced transport depot manager to join them in Aberdeen. As a transport depot manager you will have the energy and drive to affect both incremental changes in our processes and team behaviours in line with legislation, best practice, and continual improvement, leading the large and varied fleet of specialist Civil Excavation/Welfare Vans, 7.5T Tipper tarmac specification Trucks, Hot Boxes, Grab vehicles along with support vehicles and associated equipment/plant.
- Develop a Transport reporting system, that reports on Fleet make up and details, Incidents, VOR, compliance attendance, Eyesight testing and Penalty charge notices.
- Effective scheduling of vehicle servicing, MOT, and PMI's.
- Delivering driver behaviour coaching via Samsara and show continued improvement.
- Proactive vehicle incident initiatives to reduce vehicle incident rates and severity.
- Effective and timely reporting of incidents to senior management, line managers and the insurance company.
You will need:
- Vehicle maintenance experience
- HGV compliance experience
- Experience in managing a mechanic workshop that does its own repairs
If you have the skills or would like to know more, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted