Experienced Site Manager to work with a principal contractor on a small build project on a large industrial facility in the Chester area. This specific project has an expected duration of 10 weeks, with further work and long-term prospects a real possibility for the right candidate The site also has a requirement for individuals to be processed through a level of security clearance which may take 4-5 weeks before the job commences.You will be tasked with
- Managing the site and ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Managing and supervising all direct and sub-contract labour to ensure operations are performed within timescales and costs
- Ensuring that all project deadlines remain on schedule while maintaining high standards
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met or exceeded in line with company policies
- Act as point of contact and communication for all stakeholders
Applicants should possess:
- CSCS card
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness Cert
The Site Manager role is deemed inside IR35. If you are based in, or easily commutable to the Chester area, and believe you are eligible to pass UK security clearance successfully, please apply through the ad or contact the Carbon60 Manchester office.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted