Logistics Site Engineer
Up to £40,000 DOE
I am currently recruiting for a proven Logistics Site Engineer, for a permanent / staff position in the UK to join our Client's construction management team.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will come from an engineering background and preferably hold a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Strong logistics experience with a main contractor and/or developer on major infrastructure projects
- Proven experience in the construction of battery storage projects, solar parks or similar
- A strong relationship builder you will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of building regulations and also have completed a recognised safety programme.
- Experienced, excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for all logistics related activities, on our Clients major infrastructure project sites in and around the UK.
- Looking after all logistic processes on-site from on-site supply chain, waste management, traffic management, welfare facilities management etc.
- You will work closely under our Client's Project Management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with our Client's high-quality standards
What is in it for you?
- Free on-site accommodation
- Food allowance
- Use of company transport, whilst at site
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW! And one of the members of the team will be in touch shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted