Up to £55,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Project Financial Controller looking for your next meaningful move? A superb opportunity has arisen to join my global energy Client in the role of project financial controller in a permanent / staff position in London. This is a great opening for an experienced project financial controller to join my client's financial team at a time of great opportunity and development. The project financial controller will be the key control of all financial aspects of my client's projects. Your main responsibilities will include project setup, budgeting, forecasting, revenue recognition, variance analysis, and reporting and it is ideally suited to someone who is available to travel to various projects throughout the UK/ Europe.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Finance and/or Accounting (a master's degree will be considered an asset)
- At least 5+ years of relevant professional experience (preferably in the construction industry - EPC based).
- Financial reporting experience under IFRS and familiarity with key accounting judgements for engineering services businesses and accounting for long term projects.
- Exposure in international working environments
- Solid knowledge of Accounting and General Chart of Accounts.
- Solid communication skills, teamwork mentality and able to pay attention to details
- Strong organising and planning skills, problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent use of English language (both oral and written) is essential
- Open to candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK
What will you be doing?
- Work side-by-side with Project Managers and serve as the Finance Representative on project teams.
- Follows up on Project's budget and reports about their financial performance and progress.
- Reviews all costs to date and accrued commitments monthly and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Keeps up to date all actual Project's costs incurred and provides monthly rolling forecasts reports noting any variance to the budget.
- Cash management of the project, and accurate cash flow forecasting
- Prepare and submit project's Weekly/monthly progress reports (Project(s) PL & Cash flow), financial dashboards, or other reports as required.
- Prepare payments for vendors in cooperation with Project Managers.
- Reports to the Country Manager and support as required
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted