Carbon60 are looking to hire an operations manager (FM) with Data Centre experience for a large FM company based in Slough - London. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with excellent career opportunities.
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
- Work closely with the Contract Support to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Provide leadership, and ensuring the planned development of the contract, to ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Support the Help-desk in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure the contract meets healthy and safety working conditions.
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Oversee PPM planning schedules for sites.
- Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines and HVCA SFG20.
- Risk Management.
- Man Management/Team Development.
- Financial Management Full ownership of P&L, Debt and WIP
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Produce dilapidation reports.
- Provide technical support where required to engineers, help-desk, and clients.
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified in a relevant M&E discipline
- Data Centre Experience
- Supervisory / Management experience
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search