Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Facilities Team Leader to work for an international Facilities Management company on a utilities contract based in Reading on a 6-month Fixed Term contract with potential to become permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30
- To organise, coordinate, control and follow up the day-to-day operations of the team under instruction from the Operations Manager
- Follow up all work orders from commencement to completion including monitoring and reporting on overall progress and completion
- Provide the details and justification of resources such as materials, tools, equipment's and manpower required for execution of works.
- Ensure correct estimate of works to be executed for variable third part jobs
- Coordinate to prepare the estimates and submit the required quotations
- Follow up updating the wok orders and close upon completion and ensure booking the labour hours daily
The Successful candidate:
- Experience in a maintenance environment
- Experience of supervising
- Previous experience or knowledge of storerooms, lab equipment and porterage duties
- SIA License
- Experience of estimations and quotations
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search