Senior Quality Engineer Our client is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for Electric Vehicles. Their disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. We are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to compliment and drive our products forward. The Senior Quality Engineer is responsible to ensure customer requirements are planned and implemented during the purchasing, inspection, and launching of products. The Senior Quality Engineer works closely with Program management, Operations, and Engineering to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend/implement solutions that improve product quality and production efficiency. The Senior Quality Engineer focuses on identifying trends that adversely affect the quality of products, driving timely and sustainable improvements through the effective application of problem-solving methodologies. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct problem identification and develop and implement resolution
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities
- Design and implement methods for process control, testing and inspection
- Execute and analyze quality reporting measures
- Ensure supplied components and systems meet specified requirements
- QC /QA checking of populated PCBs and assembled products against specifications and customer requirements.
- Perform visual quality, dimensional (micrometer, calipers) and optical performance testing.
- Perform incoming PCB and electronic materials inspection to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 experience required
- Certified auditor in ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
- Demonstrated skill in analytical and quantitative approach to problem-solving
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted