Are you an experienced Facilities Administrator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Facilities Management company at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Kinsale, Cork on a 12-month contract. However, there is a strong possibility of permanency.
Salary: Up to 31,000 Euro's Depending on experience
Location: Kinsale, Cork
Hours of work: 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday. 8:00am - 3:30pm Friday
- Provide general administrative support to the Facilities team as requested and support of Catering team on site projects
- Support in preparation for audits
- Management of training records
- To work to and achieve KPI's whilst ensuring to meet quality and internal compliance standards
- Workwear Management for site, placing orders and control of stock
- Management of Customer interface for Workwear Management
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in the implementation of new initiatives and change management processes.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the Facilities Management industry
- Experience with Inventory Management would be preferred but not essential
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted