GCU Utilities are looking for an experienced yard person to join their team in Glasgow. As a yard person you will ensure that GCU Assets (materials, plant and consumables) are managed in and out of the Depot in accordance with GCU Work Procedures. You will also ensure the smooth running of Stores, Workshop and Transport supporting GCU Operational Teams.
- Key owner of GCU Stock Management Process; Goods In/ Goods Out
- Operation of SAGE Stock system
- Conduct of formal monthly stock count and weekly anomaly checks
- Key person manning the Service Desk/ Goods In Area
- Running materials out to the gangs when needed.
You will need:
- Experience of working in a yard
- Full UK driver's Licence
- Capable of communicating with Operational Gangs/ Service Desk
If you have the experience and skills. Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted