We are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a large construction company in the Thames Valley Region working on a utilities contract.
Location: Thames Valley Region
Salary: £50,000 + Car Allowance and benefits
- To Ensure the successful financial completion of multiple construction projects from pre-contract stage through to completion, as a key member of a successful project management team.
- Subcontract procurement from initial enquiry to negotiation and placement of order, and subsequent management of subcontract packages
- Commercial management of subcontractor accounts from commencement to negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation reports
- Undertaking contractual notifications, early warnings, pricing compensation events / variations and the like.
- Preparation of final accounts
- Development of supply chain relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors.
The Successful candidate:
- Qualification at HND level as a minimum (or equivalent qualification)
- Experience on challenging and diverse projects with major clients
- Sound commercial / contractual knowledge
- Valid CSCS Card
- Experience of COINS is desirable
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted