We are looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a large construction company in the Thames Valley Region working on a utilities contract.
Location: Thames Valley Region
Salary: £30,000 + Car Allowance and benefits
- Measurement and valuation of works in progress
- Participation in the management of supply chain and project costs of construction projects
- To ensure the full and proper implementation of the Company's Procedures
- To generate / maintain relevant record, accurate filing, and support for all commercial functions
- To ensure the prompt and regular submission of main contract payment applications and subsequent cash collection together with the preparation of sub-contractor payments.
- To monitor sub-contractor performance
- To participate in pricing variations / design cost control / value engineering.
The Successful Candidate:
- Working towards professional accreditation RICS, CIOB, ICES (Desirable)
- Holding relevant CSCS (Desirable)
- Excellent IT Skills
- Be strategic with an ability to organise and plan your workload
- Able to adapt construction drawings
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted