Are you an experienced Depot Maintenance Engineer?
If so, we may have a role which is suited to you as we are recruiting a Depot Maintenance Engineer to join our facilities management team, delivering planned preventive and reactive maintenance services to our site-based client in Waltham Abbey.
Salary: £34,647 per annum
About the Job
As part of the facilities management team, you will deliver an effective and quality maintenance service across a Distribution Centre Campus; through completing all planned and reactive FM related tasks in a compliant manner.
You will ensure that the site is statutorily compliant and accurate records are kept up to date, as well as maintaining a high standard of work by following safe working practices. The role is multi-skilled, covering mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Facilities maintenance experience - essential
- Full Valid UK driver's license
- "On the job" experience working in a maintenance role
- A recognised apprenticeship or qualification (such as City and Guilds, BTEC, NVQ), or significant proven demonstrable experience in mechanical and electrical services. (17th or 18th edition)
- Technical knowledge and experience of maintenance and repair of a complex working environment including electrical and mechanical equipment whilst complying with all Safety and Environmental standards.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Access to state-of-the-art training academy
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q / Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Centres
You'll be working 40 hours per week, generally Monday to Friday (shifts 6am -2.30pm and 9.30am to 6pm) although some weekend work will be required on an ad-hoc basis to meet the needs of the business.
Additional earnings available through overtime
4% bonus, subject to achievement of targets (historically paid out)
Tools, uniform, PPE
Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted