An opportunity is available working for an Engineering Company that specialises in Power Generation for various sectors of Industry.
We are looking for a Service Technician to work at the Depot in Sutton.
We are interested in speaking with candidates who are mechanically biased.
Your key responsibilities:
- Fault Finding/Repair of diesel generators
- Load testing of generators 20-2000KVA
- Major engine repairs and overhauls
- Assess genset condition on returning fleet to SRC
- Modification/upgrades to genset fleet
- Knowledge of AC/DC electrical systems
- Knowledge of engine ECM programming/diagnostics would be advantage
- Programming of control modules
Education / Qualifications
Professional skills / experience
- Good communication skills
Personal skills / Experience
- High level of commitment and loyalty
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted