Carbon 60 or looking to recruit a Health and Safety Coordinator to support a large FM company at one of their client sites in Didcot, Harwell. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company in a growing industry.
Location: Didcot, Harwell
- Managing the Health and Safety across the account providing advice and written documentation.
- Carrying out inspections
- Be able to conduct research on British Standards and maintenance standards (SFG20) and translate into simple documents for engineers to follow
- Planned maintenance instructions
- Works instructions
- Tick sheet / short form instructions
- Produce risk assessments and Method statements to cover deliver works
- Review contractors SSoW
- Report incidents / accidents and carry out investigations as required
- Provide advice, support, and guidance on conventional safety issues
The Successful candidate:
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification, e.g., NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Member of a relevant professional institute e.g., IOSH
- Ideally from a construction/FM background
- Ability to produce and review suitable and sufficient RAMS to allow works to be completed in a safe manner.
- Capability to analyse data
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted