Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced quality engineer to join a very well known Aerospace engineering company based just outside if Heathrow in Hayes.
The focus of this role will be to maintain and monitor quality procedures and policies within a Part 145 environment.
This Quality Engineer position is being hired on a permanent basis due to the continued growth of the business.
- Maintain and monitor all quality related procedures and policies ensuring all department are in adherence to the set standards and regulatory compliance.
- Perform Audits to identify any issues or non-conformance.
- Conduct investigations when required.
- Implement and develop new policies and procedure.
- provide guidance and advice to the senior management team on training requirements within the engineering teams.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 & 21J/ FAA CFR 145 requirements.
- Previous experience within a quality role.
- Knowledge of EN9110.
- Ability to conduct investigations.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. (time served or relevant experience within a quality/aerospace roles will also be considered)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and known aviation company that can offer a competitive salary, benefits package, training opportunities and progression.
Interview will be held shortly.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted