Role: Mobile Fabrication EngineerDuration: Temporary OngoingLocation: Mobile West SussexRate: £12.00 £12.50 per hourMonday to Friday 40 hours per weekClientMy client has a contract for the...
A fantastic opportunity available. Our client who are globally recognised have a long term opportunity for a carpentry biased handyman, Handywoman or Maintenance Technician within their Central London delivery centre. Hourly rate will be £14.02ph
The role as a handyman Handywoman
37.5 hours per week plus enhanced overtime rates
- £14.02ph - £17.27ph
- Minor maintenance/repair works carried out on large multi floor building
- Plastering or tiling
- Changing windows, door locks , door handles, hinges
- 5 hours per week plus enhanced overtime rates
- Other duties to ensure the buildings and outside areas are safe and secure
- Multi trade experience, able to complete above works
- Full UK Driving licence
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Use IT equipment confidently
- own hand tools, previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS Disclosure Scotland carried out.
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London
Are you reliable, trustworthy and able to work with little supervision, who enjoys working within a small maintenance department with fantastic long term opportunities, with a great work life balance and culture, then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.