Building Services Area Manager South WestFantastic Opportunity available, our national Hard FM client have an opportunity for a suitably qualified BES Area Manager to start...
Building Services Area Manager - South West
Fantastic Opportunity available, our national Hard FM client have an opportunity for a suitably qualified BES Area Manager to start immediately in the Home Counties and South West England. £19.88ph to £25.14, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Area Manager Role:
- Will lead, motivate, develop, support and manage a team of 15-20 building engineering Services engineers in the delivery of the Hard FM contract throughout South West England DT,BH,SO,SP and BA Postcodes
- Leads on operational Health and Safety within defined area, including the cascade of core Safety information, delivering Toolbox Talks, Team Briefs and Safety Updates.
- Monitor, review and report on performance against KPIs and SLAs to Operations Manager; identifies areas for improvements and creates, initiates and evaluates these plans
- Accountable for safe and compliant performance of 80-100 sites across defined geographical area
- Successful applicants must have;
- Good working knowledge of compliance and legislation relating to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Technical expertise and background in Building Engineering Services
- Good project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate engineers and to positively influence customers
- A great opportunity to join an award winning company in a fantastic working environment, culture and with great benefits please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.