A fantastic opportunity available. Our client have a long term opportunity for a carpentry biased handyperson within their Central London office. Hourly rate will be £14.02- 17.56ph
The role - Handyperson Carpenter
- 37.5 hours per week plus enhanced overtime rates
- £14.02 - 17.56ph
- Minor maintenance carpentry/repair works carried out on large scale multi floor building
- Patchwork plastering or tiling
- Changing windows, door locks , door handles
- Facitilies Management or building services experience
- Full UK Driving licence
- Confident with IT tablet and sending emails
- own hand tools, previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS Disclosure Scotland carried out.
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London
Are you reliable, trustworthy and able to work with little supervision, who enjoys working within a small maintenance department with fantastic long term opportunities, with a great work life balance and culture, then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.