Carbon60 are proud to represent a prestigious food manufacturer which is a household name in Wales and beyond.Due to a continually busy period, they are...
Immediate requirement, our client require a well presented Maintenance Engineer to start immediately in Londonderry. As a 17th Edition, 2391 qualified Electrician within the Building Services FM sectors, you will provide buildings maintenance support across the geographical region £14.18ph paye or £17.56ph Ltd.
Maintence Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain, upgrade and repair Lighting, Roller doors, dock levelers, electrical faults
- Minor plumbing works
- building services reactive and planned maintenance support
- working within Omagh and surrounding geographical region
- Company vehicle provided
- 17th Edition
- 2382 and 2391 ( test and inspection)
- fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Previous building Services experience
- Excellent computer skills ( Tough Book )
- Well presented with great communication abilities
- Full UK driving license
- Live within a commutable distance to Londonderry
Willing to undergo a Basic DBS check
If you are a suitably qualified Building services Engineer, looking for a new challenge, are well presented, customer focused, and live within a commutable distance to Omagh and geographical region, have the relevant attributes and qualifications then please send an up to date CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.