Labourer(skilled)Our client is a reputable building company looking for skilled Labourers in central Poole.You will need previous experience of working with other trades on site...
CSCS Labourer - Pembroke
Our national Fit-out client has a great opportunity. They require 6 experienced Labourers to start 22nd January on a new build project in Pembroke. £8-£10 per hour, Monday - Friday, 9-10 hours per day Monday to Friday
The role of Labourer:
- lifting and shifting of loose furniture including tables and chairs
- Heavy lifting, general labouring
- Tidying rubbish and site house keeping
- Monday - Friday 7.30- 5pm
CSCS labourer must haves:
- CSCS Card
- Physically fit
- Able to take direction from supervisors and management.
- Able to read basic drawings
- Previous Construction site experience
- Live within a commutable distance
If you have a CSCS card, relevant experience and want to work for a company that has a great company culture and looks after you whilst on site, please forward your CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.