Carbon60 are recruiting for a commercial Gas Engineers for a dynamic Facilities Management, Process Engineering and Building Services provider. The successful Gas Engineer will carry...
Building Services Engineer
Our client require a well presented Building Services Engineer to start in April. Based in Belfast, As a 17th Edition, 2391 qualified Electrician within the Building Services FM sectors, you will provide buildings maintenance support across the region £14.18ph paye or £17.56ph Ltd, with facilities in place for increased pay rates and further HVAC/GAS training.
Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain, upgrade and repair Lighting, Roller doors, dock levellers, electrical faults
- Minor plumbing works
- building services reactive and planned maintenance support
- working within Belfast and surrounding geographical region
- Company vehicle provided
- The minimum requirement 17th Edition Approved JIB
- 2382 and 2391 ( test and inspection)
- fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Previous building Services experience
- Excellent computer skills ( Tough Book )
- Well presented with great communication abilities
- Full UK driving license
- Live within a commutable distance to Belfast Or Lisburn
Willing to undergo a Basic DBS check
If you are a suitably qualified Building services Engineer, looking for a new challenge, are well presented, customer focused, and live within a commutable distance Belfast or Lisburn, have the relevant attributes and qualifications then please send an up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.