Maintenance ElectricianCarbon60 have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to work with a well-established Facilities Management company in Cowdenbeath.The Maintenance Electrician Role responsibilitiesCompletion of...
Building Services Engineer
Our client require a well presented Building Services Engineer to start imminently. Based in the Dundee Postcode area, As a 17th Edition, 2391 qualified Electrician within the Building Services FM sectors, you will provide mobile buildings maintenance support within the DD postcode. Working 37.5 hours, £15.75ph paye, with facilities in place for further HVAC/FGAS training and career development.
Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain, upgrade and repair Lighting, Roller doors, dock levellers, electrical faults
- Minor plumbing works
- building services reactive and planned maintenance support
- working within Dundee and surrounding geographical postcode region
- mobile role with company vehicle provided
- 37.5hrs standard hrs per week with overtime offered
This role would suit individuals already within the similar role ,but looking for a new challange as a Building Services Engineer, Mobile M&E technician, based in the Dundee, Brechin, Arbroath, Forfar or Montrose area.
- 17th Edition Approved JIB
- 2382 and 2391 or equivalent SNVQS
- fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Previous building Services experience
- Competent Laptop /PDA user
- Well presented with great communication abilities
- Full UK driving license
- Live within a commutable distance to Dundee
Willing to undergo a Basic DBS check
If you are a suitably qualified Building services Engineer, looking for a new challenge, are well presented, customer focused, and live within a commutable distance Dundee, Forfar, or Arbroath, have the relevant attributes and qualifications then please send an up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.