Carbon60 is currently looking for a reliable EASA Part 66 B1 Licensed Engineer to work in Birmingham, UKWe are looking for a B1 Licensed engineer...
Mechanical Fitter - Wolverhampton
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Mechanical Fitters and Mechanical Testers to work with an internationally recognised and award winning manufacturing company. Long term contract and permanent positions, Wolverhampton area starting immediately.
The Mechanical Fitter Tester Role:
- Evaluate and build units and sub-assemblies using mechanical and electrical techniques using Technical drawings, manufacturing process plans, production acceptance and test schedules
- Adhere to the quality procedures and requirements, and participate in events or investigations as necessary
- Perform required tests to the relevant specification recording results as necessary.
- Perform any process or function within the assembly and test route.
- Able to assess manufactured features for conformance to requirements, and to declare any non-conformances
- Support the team and team leader in their objectives and to actively participate in improvements
Successful applicants must have;
- Time served apprentice or City & Guild qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Safety Critical background
- Must be open to working shifts ( days, afternoons and nights)
- 5 years working history within the UK
- Be prepared to undergo a security vetting and background check
A great opportunity to join an award winning company in a fantastic working environment, culture and with great benefits please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.