Operations Manager North UKFantastic Opportunity available, our national Hard FM client have an opportunity for a suitably qualified BES Operations Manager to start immediately...
Operations Manager - North UK
Fantastic Opportunity available, our national Hard FM client have an opportunity for a suitably qualified BES Operations Manager to start immediately in the North UK. £25.64 - £28.20 plus company bonus, company car or allowance, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Operations Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Engineering the successful applicant will be:
- Accountable for the leadership and management of 4-6 Area managers within Building Engineering Services (BES) and Fire & Security (F&S) service and install operations within geographical area Northern Ireland, Scotland and North of England
- Responsible for the successful and profitable contract delivery of £4-7m of income within defined geographical area - UK South
- Leads, motivates, supports and develops a team of 4-6 Regional Managers
- Acts as a proactive and positive member of the Hard FM leadership team, taking the lead on product-wide improvement programmes and projects, and ensuring that company programmes of work are rolled out in a consistent manner
- Analyses KPI and SLA performance; identifies areas for improvement and drives improvement initiatives through management and delivery teams
- Successful applicants must have;
- Demonstrable experience of Operations management, leading, supporting and developing a team of Engineering Managers to improve performance
- Strong understanding of BES and/or F&S contracts, with a level of technical understanding that enables gravitas with customers
- Demonstrable experience of P&L management, with a proven history of effective cost management and margin achievement
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review and analyse performance data, P&L information etc. to identify and implement improvement areas
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively create and deliver written reports and verbal presentations.
- Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Compliance legislation relating to BES and/or F&S
- A great opportunity to join an award winning company in a fantastic working environment, culture and with great benefits, then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.