Long term opportunity starting immediately. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercial Painting Operative to start in Glasgow and west central belt area. Working a standard 37.5 hour week and paying £10.47 per hour paye, this potential permanent position will be starting ASAP carrying out maintenance and painting works of postal boxes.
Painting Operative Role:
- Paying £10.47 PAYE - 37.5 hrs per week
- Overtime paid at X1.4 week days & X1.5 Saturdays
- Monday to Friday. 08.00 - 16.00pm
- Carrying out Painting and maintenance works on pillar/post boxes.
- Mobile works within Glasgow and surrounding areas
- Commercial Painting experience
- Good customer service
- Full UK driving licence is essential ( company van provided)
- An up to date CV
- Basic IT skills as tablet and mobile phone provided
Please note: A disclosure Scotland will be required before you start the role.
If you have the relevant experience, want to work for a large property and facilities management company with a great company culture, long term opportunities and benefits, then please email your CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.