We're currently looking to recruit a Mail room assistant for a temp to perm role based in Falkirk, this role will be 32hours per week...
Post room Operative
Fantastic opportunity starting immediately. Our client are looking to get a part time (17.5 hrs) Post Room Operative in place as soon as possible. Based in Chaddesden, Derby paying £9ph, this long term assignment will potentially become a permanent placement.
Post room operative Responsibilities
- Collect and distribute all internal/external post as required.
- Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes)
- Janitorial tasks when required
- Hours of work: 11.30 to 3pm Monday - Friday
- Live within a commutable distance to Chaddesden
- Previous experience carrying out a Post room role
- Able to read and write
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants,
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner - uniform and PPE provided.
- Willing to undergo a basic DBS check
If you are looking for long term work, for a company with a great company culture and work life balance, willing to undergo a DBS and have the relevance skills and experience, wanting to work 17.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, then please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.