Post room OperativeFantastic opportunity starting immediately. Our client are looking to get a part time (16.5 hrs) caretaker in place as soon as possible. Based...
Post room Operative
Fantastic opportunity starting immediately. Our client are looking to get a Post Room Operative in place for 9 days to cover holiday initally. Based in Central Nottingham, paying £9ph, Monday to Friday. 37.5 hours
Post room operative Responsibilities
- Collect and distribute all internal/External post as required.
- Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes)
- Janitorial tasks when required
- Hours of work: 11.30 to 3pm Monday - Friday
- Live within a commutable distance to central Nottingham
- Previous experience carrying out a Post room role
- Able to read and write
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants,
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner - uniform and PPE provided.
- Willing to undergo a basic DBS check
If you are looking for long term work, for a company with a great company culture and work life balance, willing to undergo a DBS and have the relevance skills and experience, wanting to work 37.5hours per week Monday - Friday, then please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.